- Stone-baked pizza base topped with tomato sauce, strips of soya protein, semi-dried tomatoes and rocket, dusted with seasoned breadcrumbs.
- Read more at: www.oumph.se/en
- Oumph! - What?
- Oumph! Is Food from the plant kingdom. This is really good food. We believe in mouthwatering food. Food that's easy to cook. And in addition, it is good for the environment.*
- *Compared to other protein sources, plant protein is resource efficient and has a lower climate impact.
- Food for progress
- Wood fired stone baked
- Epic veggie eating for free range humans
- Semi-dried tomatoes & rocket with Oumph!
- Made from soya beans
- Hand stretched
- 24 hours of natural leavening
- Pack size: 400G
Pizza Base (Wheat Flour, Water, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Salt, Yeast), Tomato Sauce (23%) (Tomato Passata, Tomato Pulp, Olive Oil, Sugar, Salt, Oregano, Basil), Water, Semi-Dried Tomatoes (8%), Vegetable Oils (Sunflower Oil, Coconut Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Rapeseed Oil), Rocket (3%), Soya Protein Concentrate (2%), Starch, Salt, Ground Sunflower Seeds, Dextrose, Garlic, Onion, Ground Pepper, Yeast Extract, Herbs, Wheat Flour, Malted Wheat Flour, Black Olives, Yeast, Natural Flavourings, Vegetable Concentrates (Carrot, Pumpkin), Apple Concentrate
- May contain traces of Milk
- May Contain: Milk
Keep frozen at -18°C or colder. Do not defrost., For best before date see side of pack.
- Oven cook (From Frozen): Preheat oven: Electric 220°C. Fan 200°C. Remove all packaging. Place pizza directly on the middle shelf of the oven and cook for 7-9 minutes. The cooking time may vary depending on your oven. Enjoy!
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Produced in Italy
Paper - Check Local Recycling Box
Name and address
- Food for Progress Scandinavia AB,
- Box 154,
- 595 22 Mjölby,
400 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values (as sold) per 100g|
|Energy||757 kJ / 181 kcal|
|of which saturates||2.6 g|
|of which sugars||1.7 g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019