- Pieces of soya protein with salt and smoky flavouring, deep-frozen.
- Read more at: www.oumph.se/en
- Oumph! - What?
- Oumph! Is Food from the plant kingdom. Made from soya beans. You find it with or without spicing. This is really good food. We believe in mouthwatering food. Food that's easy to cook. And in addition, it is good for the environment.*
- *Compared to other protein sources, plant protein is resource efficient and has a lower climate impact. Oumph! is high in protein and fibre, and a source of iron and folic acid.
- Food for progress
- Made from soya beans!
- Epic veggie eating for free range humans
- Vegetarian Society Approved
- Pack size: 280g
- High in protein and fibre
- Source of iron and folic acid
Water, Soya Protein Concentrate (21%), Sunflower Oil, Salt, Maltodextrin, Onion, Grape Sugar, Tomato, Black Pepper, Yeast Extract, Dried Lemon Juice, Burned Sugar, Paprika Flavouring, Smoked Salt
Keep frozenDo not refreeze
Instructions: 1. For the most delicious Oumph! Salt & Smoky, fry in oil for 5-6 minutes from frozen or 3-4 minutes if thawed. Fry on high heat until slightly crispy.
2. We like Salty & Smoky in a variety of dishes from pasta to a salad, even for breakfast. Serve with what you like best! We like our Oumph! with fresh vegetables, seasoning and sauces. Or try it in a casserole, adding it last, for the perfect amount of bite.
Produced in Sweden
Name and address
- Food for Progress Scandinavia AB,
- Box 154,
- 595 22 Mjölby,
|Typical Values||per 100 g:|
|Energy||505 kJ/121 kcal|
|- of which saturates||0.4 g|
|- of which sugars||0.9 g|
|Iron||3.0 mg (21% of RI*)|
|Folic Acid||49.1 µg (25% of RI*)|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019