Tesco Finest Scottish Smoked Salmon 60G
- Energy461kJ 110kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 769kJ / 184kcal
- Smoked Scottish Salmon (Salmo salar) slices, defrosted.
- Smoked over hickory and oak, left to mature over 24 hours for a rich flavour and succulent texture. Our Tesco finest Scottish Salmon is RSPCA Assured so we know the fish are farmed responsibly. It's smoked by experts, who use time honoured methods to give it a succulent texture and rich, aromatic flavour. First they cure the salmon with a blend of salt and sugar, then it's gently smoked over smouldering hickory and oak and left to mature over 24 hours for a deeper taste. The salmon in this product comes from producers inspected to RSPCA welfare standards by the RSPCA's independently certified farm assurance scheme. For information go to www.rspcaassured.org.uk
INGREDIENTS: Salmon (Fish) (97%), Salt, Sugar.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown. This product may have been previously frozen and has been restored to chill temperatures under carefully controlled conditions. Defrosted: It is suitable for home freezing.
- This smoked salmon is ready to eat. To enjoy this product at its best, remove from fridge 10 minutes before serving and separate the slices using the interleaves.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 8 hours in the fridge. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (60g)|
|Energy||769kJ / 184kcal||461kJ / 110kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019