Woodside Farms Unsmoked Gammon Joint
- Energy1685kJ 404kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 674kJ / 162kcal
- Unsmoked gammon joint, formed from selected cuts of cured pork leg with added water.
- WOODSIDE FARMS UNSMOKED GAMMON JOINT CW
INGREDIENTS: Pork (87%), Water, Salt, Dextrose, Stabiliser (Sodium Triphosphate), Preservative (Sodium Nitrite).
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately., Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase, but always by 'use by' date shown.
Temperature: Fan 170°C, Gas 5, 190°C
Time: 30 mins per 500g plus 30 minutes
Instructions: Put in roasting tin and cover with foil. Put in centre of preheated oven and cook for 30 minutes per 500g plus 30 minutes. Remove casing before carving.
- Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly in the fridge before use.
- Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Follow the preparation guidelines opposite.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||674kJ / 162kcal||1685kJ / 404kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019