- Energy1415kJ 338kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy Per 100g
- Cooked Long Grain White Rice Topped with Coconut & Dry Diced Apricot Curried Sauce & Roasted Diced Butternut Squash & Diced Red Pepper.
- Say hello, share your thoughts and find out more about us online at www.kirstys.co.uk
- Hello.. We're Kirsty's, a small but passionate bunch with a simple idea, to make free-from food that is nutritious, delicious and satisfying.
- We believe that the food we eat is intrinsically linked to our emotions and how we feel on both the inside and out.
- It's not always easy to eat the right things, particularly if like my son you suffer with food allergies.
- So that's why we've thoughtfully created our recipes to help you feel good every day.
- Kirsty X
- 1 of your 5 a day
- 338 calories per meal
- Low in sugars
- Free from gluten, wheat & milk
- Suitable for vegans
- Pack size: 320g
- Low in sugar
Water, Cooked Long Grain Rice (22%), Butternut Squash (12%), Red Peppers (5%), Coconut Milk, Creamed Coconut, Chopped Tomatoes, Onions, Diced Apricots (2%) (Dried Apricots, Rice Flour, Preservative: Sulphur Dioxide), Modified Maize Starch, Sunflower Oil, Carrots, Vegetable Bouillon (Potato Maltodextrin, Salt, Potato Starch, Yeast Extract, Sugar, Onion, Parsnip, Sunflower Oil, Parsley, Turmeric, Pepper, Garlic, Mace, Lovage, Nutmeg), Tomato Puree, Garlic, Ginger, Brown Sugar, Garam Masala (Coriander, Cassia, Ginger, Cloves), Paprika, Salt, Lemon Juice from Concentrate, Ground Coriander, Ground Turmeric, Coriander
- Produced in a factory which handles Nuts, Peanuts & Sesame Seeds
Keep frozen at less than -18°C
Instructions: For best results cook from frozen. The following instructions are guidelines only. Ensure the product is thoroughly cooked and piping hot before serving. Do not refreeze after defrosting.
Instructions: 1. Preheat oven to 200°C (Fan 180°C)/ Gas Mark 6/ 400°F.
Remove outer packaging and pierce film lid several times.
2. Place on a baking tray near the top of the oven.
Cook for 30 minutes.
3. Remove film lid, stir gently, return to oven for further 10 minutes.
4. Allow to stand for 1 minute. Stir before serving.
Made in the U.K.
Name and address
- Made for:
- FY8 5LU.
- FY8 5LU.
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Meal|
|(of which saturates)||2.7g||8.3g|
|(of which sugars)||2.9g||8.9g|
|Reference intake of average adult (8400 kJ/2000kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019