Lily O'brien's Winter Desserts Chocolates 224G
- Winter Desserts
- Find us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- A sumptuously indulgent edition of Lily O'Brien's renowned dessert chocolates with a seasonal twist!
- Passionate about Chocolate
- Berry Eton Mess
- Lashings of luscious berries, blended with crisp meringue pieces and white chocolate to create an indulgent after dinner delight.
- Dark Orange
- A warming spice blend - a splash of zesty orange, encased the gooey ganache in dark chocolate and finished with a flourish of orange pieces.
- Festive Crème Brûlée
- The most classic of all desserts given a seasonal twist, along with the expected soft delicately salted caramel and tahitian vanilla infused truffle, there is the unexpected but wonderfully welcome warmth of cinnamon.
- Apple Pie Crunch
- Just like grandma used to make... with a few extra twists, soft caramel blended with apple compote for a fresh tart flavour layered with all butter shortcake biscuit pearls folded into a light milk chocolate truffle.
- Triple Chocolate Shot
- We believe you can never have too much chocolate and this sweet proves the rule, dark chocolate shell, filled with rich full flavoured dark chocolate ganache, topped with creamy caramel chocolate and just when you think it couldn't get any better it's finished with a hand sprinkle of white chocolate flakes.
- Spiced Latte
- The Lily O'Brien chocolate baristas have expertly blended double roasted arabica bean coffee, mixed spice and white chocolate into the most amazing latte chocolate.
- Like most people my fondest childhood memories are sprinkled with sunny days, smiling faces and chocolate! But chocolate became an all-consuming passion in 1992 when I discovered the art of chocolate making. From the beginning it was all about amazing taste, delicious ingredients and creating mouth watering recipes to share with family and friends... and from there the seed of a business, Lily O'Brien's, began to grow.
- Named after my daughter, Lily, the company creates chocolates that we can be proud of every day. It's why we get up in the morning and why we dream of chocolate at night! We hope the proof is in the eating, so whether it's your first taste of Lily O'Brien's or your 100th we wish you oodles of pleasure and delicious moments of indulgence through this chocolate journey!
- This product does not contain any artificial colours or flavours
- This product is suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 224g
Milk Chocolate [Sugar, Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Natural Vanilla Flavouring], Dark Chocolate [Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Natural Vanilla Flavouring], Glucose Syrup, White Chocolate [Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Natural Vanilla Flavouring], Sticky Toffee Caramel [Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Coconut Oil, Water, Milk Solids, Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Whole Milk Powder, Whey Powder (Milk), Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Butter (Milk), Salt)], White Chocolate Filling [White Chocolate (Sugar, Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Natural Vanilla Flavouring), Vegetable Oils (Palm, Rapeseed), Anhydrous Milk Fat], Water, Vegetable Oil (Rapeseed), Invert Sugar Syrup, Milk Chocolate Filling [Milk Chocolate (Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Natural Vanilla Flavouring), Vegetable Oils (Palm, Rapeseed), Anhydrous Milk Fat], Caramelised Hazelnuts [Sugar, Hazelnuts], Shortcake Biscuit [Wheat Flour, Sugar, Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Invert Sugar Syrup, Tapioca Starch, Salt, Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Ammonium Bicarbonate)], Freeze Dried Orange Pieces, Butterfat Blend [Vegetable Oil (Palm & Rapeseed), Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Water, Anhydrous Milk Fat, Emulsifier (Mono & Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Natural Flavouring], Apple Paste [Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Apple Fruit, Dextrose, Water, Concentrated Apple Juice, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Thickeners (Modified Maize Starch, Pectin), Natural Flavouring, Safflower Concentrate], Sugar, Freeze Dried Raspberry Pieces, Cocoa Butter, Natural Flavourings, Tahitian Vanilla Extract, Cinnamon, Coffee, White Meringue Pieces [Sugar, Wheat Starch, Egg Albumen Powder, Vegetable Fats (Shea, Palm), Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin)], Freeze Dried Blueberry Pieces, Raspberry Powder, Strawberry Pieces, Vanilla Seeds, Colour (Paprika Extract and Carmine), Salt, Milk Chocolate contains Cocoa Solids 30% minimum, Milk Solids, 20% minimum, Dark Chocolate contains Cocoa Solids 55% minimum
For maximum taste and enjoyment, please store your Lily O'Brien's chocolates in a cool dry place 15°C-18ºC away from moisture, strong sunlight and odours.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Product of Ireland
Number of uses
18 Contains 18 Chocolates
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
Name and address
- Lily O'Brien's,
- Green Road,
- Co. Kildare,
- Lily O'Brien's,
- Green Road,
- Co. Kildare,
- Visit our website: www.lilyobriens.com
224 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per serving (36g) approx 3 chocs|
|of which saturates||18.2g||6.5g|
|of which sugars||45.7g||16.4g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016