- Asti - White Italian Wine
- Find us at www.iheartwines.co.uk
- Find us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- A deliciously fresh and fruity sparkling wine with notes of peach.
- We've sourced our wines from some of the best wine-producing regions in the world. The mission was simple, to make a great wine that we are sure you will enjoy. We didn't find this hard. We have found something that captures all we love about good wine right here in this bottle. Perfect for every occasion we love.
- Here at I heart we put our passion into creating straight-talking, great tasting wines for you to simply enjoy, whatever the occasion.
- Wine of Italy
- Sweet & bubbly
- Pack size: 75CL
- Contains: Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- A deliciously fresh and fruity sparkling wine with notes of peach, perfect with nibbles and desserts.
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
- The grapes for this wine are harvested from the protected region of Asti. They are then produced using the ‘Asti method' of single fermentation: the grapes are gently pressed, and then the liquid is fermented in a pressurised tank to add the all-important fizz. Once the alcohol level reaches 7.5%, the wine is chilled and filtered, before being bottled.
- Here at i heart we put our passion into creating straight-talking, great-tasting wines for you to enjoy, whatever the occasion. The wines are ‘true to varietal' in style- if you love Asti then you will love i heart Asti! We have done the hard work for you and pre-selected great examples of everyone's favourite wines. All you have to do is follow your heart and pour yourself a glass.
- The grapes for this wine are sourced from the DOCG area of Asti, where the large concentration of beautiful rolling hills provide the perfect growing conditions for the Moscato Bianco grape.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 1 year
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Product of Italy
Preparation and Usage
- Perfect with nibbles and desserts. For a truly decadent treat, splash over a bowl of fresh strawberries.
- Asti is actually the best sparkling wine to drink with cake!
- Copestick Murray,
- SN8 4AN,
- Copestick Murray,
- SN8 4AN,
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
Contents under pressure. Open with care in a safe direction away from face
75 Centilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019