- Energy2766kJ 658 kcal
- Thin & Crispy Crust, with rich Italian tomatoes & deliciously creamy dairy-free vegan cheese
- Say hello, share you thoughts and find out more about us online at www.kirstys.co.uk
- Hello... We're Kirsty's a small but passionate bunch with a simple idea, to make free-from food that is nutritious, delicious and satisfying.
- We believe that the food we eat is intrinsically linked to our emotions and how we feel on both the inside and out.
- It's not always easy to eat the right things, particularly if like my son you suffer with food allergies.
- So that's why we've thoughtfully created our recipes to help you feel good every day.
- Kirsty X
- Made with dairy-free cheese alternative
- Low in saturated fat and sugar
- Free from gluten, dairy and soya
- Suitable for vegans
- Pack size: 315g
- Low in saturated fat
- Low in sugar
Dough 57.1% Starches (Corn, Potato), Water, Rice Flour, Tapioca Starch, Sunflower Oil, Fibres (Pea Fibre, Rice Fibre, Potato Fibre, Psyllium Fibre), Raising Agents (Diphosphates, Sodium Carbonates), Buckwheat Flour, Pea Flour, Sugar, Flavourings, Millet Flour, Whole Flax Seeds Flour, Stabilizer (Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose), Salt, Thickener (Xanthan Gum), Topping 42.9% Non-Dairy Sunflower Oil-Based Food preparation 18.7% * (Water, Sunflower Oil, Modified Starch, Stabilizers (Carrageenan, Tricalcium Phosphate, Locust Bean Gum), Aroma, Salt, Citric Fibre, Preservative (Sorbic Acid), Colour (Beta-Carotene)), Tomato Puree 14.7%*, Water, Sunflower Oil, Modified Starch, Salt, Oregano, *Percentages expressed on the finished product
- Free From: Dairy, Gluten, Soya
- This pizza is allergen free
Keep frozen below -18°C once defrosted do not refreeze
- Oven cook (From Frozen): Remove all packaging. Preheat oven and place the pizza onto a baking tray on the middle shelf.
- 180°C/355°F : 14-16 mins.
- Fan 180°C : 12-14 mins.
- Check product is piping hot before serving. Do not re-heat.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in Italy
Number of uses
1 This pack contains 1 pizza
Name and address
- Made for:
- FY8 5LU.
- FY8 5LU.
315 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per Pizza (Oven Cooked)|
|(of which saturates)||1.5g||4.4g|
|(of which sugars)||3.5g||10.2g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016