Youngs Gastro 2 Sea Salt & Pepper Basa Fillets 310G
- Energy1093kJ 261kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 727kJ
- Basa Fillets Dusted in a Flour Breadcrumb Coating, with Sea Salt and Cracked Black Pepper
- Responsibly sourced fish for life®
- Our fish for life® programme makes sure all our fish is responsibly sourced. To see how we do the right things to conserve fish for future generations visit www.youngsseafood.co.uk
- Restaurant Quality Fish
- Our Gastro range is the best way to create your own restaurant experience at home.
- Lightly dusted
- Pack size: 310g
Basa Fillet (73%) (Fish), Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin (B3), Thiamin (B1)], Rapeseed Oil, Rice Flour, Polenta Flour, Cornflour, Sea Salt, Dried Skimmed Milk, Black Pepper, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Yeast, Salt
Keep frozen. Store at -18°C or belowDo not re-freeze once defrosted
Instructions: Our Sea Salt & Cracked Black Pepper Dusted Basa Fillets are best oven baked straight from your freezer. Ensure product is piping hot throughout before serving.
All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
22 mins to oven bake - 220°C / Fan 190°C / Gas Mark 7.
Pre-heat the oven and a baking tray. Remove all packaging. Place product on the baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 22 minutes (fan oven 20 minutes).
Preparation and Usage
- For The Perfect Evening Meal
- Try serving these Sea Salt and Cracked Black Pepper Lightly Dusted Basa Fillets with new potatoes topped with herb butter, sweet peas and tender broccoli.
- Enjoy with a glass of well chilled new world Riesling
Number of uses
Pack contains 2 servings
- Caution! Although extra care has been taken to remove all bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- PO Box 51,
- DN31 3TJ.
- Here to help!
- Visit us at...www.youngsseafood.co.uk for FAQ's
- Email us at...email@example.com
- Call us at...0800 496 8647 Republic of Ireland - 1800 509 304
- Write to us at...
- PO Box 51,
- DN31 3TJ.
|Typical Values||100g oven baked contains||Each fillet oven baked contains||%RI*||RI* for an average adult|
|(of which saturates)||1.1g||1.6g||8%||20g|
|(of which sugars)||0.6g||0.8g||<1%||90g|
|Pack contains 2 servings||-||-||-||-|
|*Reference intake of an average adult 8400kJ / 2000kcal||-||-||-||-|
Caution! Although extra care has been taken to remove all bones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019