- Energy1506kJ 362kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1265.49kJ (303.88kcal)
- Chopped and shaped chicken breast with a garlic and parsley filling in a crispy golden breadcrumb coating.
- These wheat & gluten free chicken Kievs are a tasty teatime favourite and great for the whole family. Fuss free, quick cooking straight from the freezer. Made with 100% tender chicken breast and coated in crispy, gluten free breadcrumbs. Cook from frozen in just 35 minutes and make a midweek meal with our Mediterannean roasting vegetables and garlic & herb baby potatoes. Treat yourself after dinner with our Free From desserts and cakes. This product is made with 100% chicken breast and produced in the UK with no artificial flavours, colours or preservatives.
INGREDIENTS: Chicken Breast (56%), Rapeseed Oil, Rice Flour, Water, Gram Flour, Palm Oil, Maize Flour, Maize Starch, Garlic Purée, Sunflower Oil, Potato Starch, Colour (Beta-Carotene), Salt, Parsley, Pea Starch, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid, Sodium Carbonate), Pea Fibre, Raising Agent (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Mono-and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Sea Salt, Dextrose, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Emulsifier (Trisodium Citrate), Black Pepper, Xanthan Gum, Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum, Calcium Lactate), White Pepper, Antioxidant (Tartaric Acid), Sage
Keep frozen at -18C or cooler.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: OVEN 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 Frozen: 33-35 mins. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils thoroughly after contact with raw meat.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
260 g e
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One Kiev (119g**)|
|Energy||1265.49kJ (303.88kcal)||1505.93kJ (361.62kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016