- Energy897kJ 215kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1150kJ / 276kcal
- Chopped and shaped chicken breast in a southern fried gluten free crumb coating.
- These wheat & gluten free chicken steaks are a tasty teatime favourite and great for the whole family. Fuss free, quick cooking straight from the freezer. Made with 100% tender chicken breast and coated in gluten free, southern fried breadcrumbs. Cook from frozen in just 32 minutes and make a midweek meal with Free From white rolls, fresh salad leaves, and coleslaw. Treat yourself after dinner with our Free From desserts and cakes. This product is made with 100% chicken breast and produced in the UK with no artificial flavours, colours or preservatives.
- Pack size: 380g
INGREDIENTS: Chicken Breast (63%), Water, Rapeseed Oil, Gram Flour, Rice Flour, Maize Starch, Maize Flour, Potato Starch, Salt, Spices, Pea Starch, Yeast Powder, Onion Powder, Dextrose, Pea Fibre, Maltodextrin, Garlic Powder, Flavouring, Sunflower Oil.
Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze. Keep frozen at -18C or cooler.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: Temperature: 200, 180, 6
Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- For best results cook from frozen
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
Produced in the U.K., using chicken from the EU
Preparation and Usage
Always wash hands, surfaces and untensils thoroughly after contact with raw meat.
Number of uses
Film. Plastic not currently recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One Chicken Steak (78g**)|
|Energy||1150kJ / 276kcal||897kJ / 215kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019