Gressingham Duck Breasts In Plum Sauce 400G
- Cooked Gressingham Duck® Breast in a Cantonese Style Plum Sauce
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- Typical values per serving contains:
- Energy 17%, Fat 21%, Sat fats 21%, Sugar 18%, Salt 33%
- Of your daily reference intake*
- *Reference Intake of an average adult 8400kJ/2000kcals
- Ready in 40 mins
- From our British farms
- 2 duck breasts in a cantonese style plum sauce
- Pack size: 400g
Duck (67%), Plum Sauce (33%), Duck contains: Duck (91%), Water, Soy Protein Isolate, Salt, Soy Sauce Powder, (Soya, Wheat), Dried Glucose Syrup, Stabiliser: Sodium Triphosphate, Caramelised Sugar Powder, Plum Sauce contains: Water, Plums (25%), Sugar, Rice Wine Vinegar, Thickener: Modified Maize Starch, Soy Sauce (Water, Salt, Colour: Caramel, Sugar, Soybeans, Wheat), Ginger Puree, Sea Salt, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid, Cayenne
Keep refrigerated 0°C to +4°C., Once opened, cook within 24 hours and do not exceed use by date., For use by date see front of pack., This product has been previously frozen; however, if you do wish to re-freeze, it is safe to do so., If freezing, freeze as soon after purchase as possible and within the use by date. Use within one month., Defrost thoroughly in the bottom of a refrigerator and cook within 24 hours., Do not refreeze once defrosted.
- Oven cook (From Chilled): Preheat your oven to 200°C, Fan 180°C, Gas Mark 6... Ready in 40 minutes
- 1 Remove from sleeve oven cook from chilled. Remove sleeve and pierce film several times.
- 2 Place in the oven place the tray into the centre of the oven and cook for 20 minutes. Peel off the film (caution hot steam will escape which can cause scalding) and cook for another 20 minutes.
- 3 Rest and serve rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- All ovens vary in performance. This is a guide only.
Country of Origin
Number of uses
2 This pack contains 2 servings
Plastic - Not Currently Recycled Film Card - Widely Recycled Sleeve
Name and address
- Loomswood Farm,
- IP13 6JW.
- Something to say?
- Drop us a line at email@example.com or write to us at:
- Loomswood Farm,
- IP13 6JW.
|Typical Values||Typical Values (cooked as per instructions) Per 100g||(cooked as per instructions) Per Serving|
|of which Saturates||2.3g||4.1g|
|of which Sugars||9.0g||16g|
|This pack contains 2 servings||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016