- Vanilla vegan ice cream coated with chocolate couverture (31%) with almonds (5%)
- Why should those who have a vegan diet miss out on the pleasure of Magnum? The new Magnum Vegan Almond ice cream – a velvety vegan ice cream, dipped in real chocolate and crunchy almond pieces. The delicious and velvety plant based ice cream has a balanced flavour and provides the indulgence of an almond Magnum, but without the dairy ingredients. Being a plant based ice cream, the new Magnum Vegan is suitable for Vegans and certified by the European Vegetarian Union.
- Our philosophy: Our consumers acknowledge that health and wellness is about more than diet and exercise. It's also about experiences that enrich our lives and indulgence is essential and one of the most vital part of our existence. We believe that a day without pleasure is a day lost, so now you can experience the pleasure of Magnum Vegan ice cream, for the true Magnum cracking experience.
- Our chocolate: We’re working closely with the Rainforest Alliance to make sure all our cocoa beans are responsibly sourced. The cocoa beans used to make the chocolate on Magnum Vegan products are sourced from Rainforest Alliance Certified™ farms. Our cocoa beans have a long way to go before they become Magnum chocolate. It’s about quality and sustainability throughout every step of the journey.
- Magnum Vegan Almond Ice Cream
- A true Magnum cracking experience
- Chocolate coverture
- Delicious and velvety plant-based ice cream
- Store at -18 degrees Celsius
- Suitable for vegans
- Pack size: 270millilitre
Water, sugar, cocoa butter¹, cocoa mass¹, glucose syrup, coconut oil, ALMONDS, glucose fructose syrup, pea protein, flavourings, emulsifiers (sunflower lecithin, E471), exhausted vanilla bean pieces, stabilisers (E412, E410, E407), salt, colour (E160a). May contain: milk, other nuts. ¹Rainforest Alliance Certified™ Chocolate couverture containing vegetable fats in addition to cocoa butter
- May Contain: Milk
Storage temperature -18⁰C
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Name and address
- Unilever UK
- Freepost ADM3940
- London SW1A 1YR.
- Careline 0800 731 1507
- Unilever Ireland Ltd,
- Unilever UK,
- Freepost ADM3940,
- SW1A 1YR.
- Unilever Ireland Ltd,
- 20 Riverwalk,
- National Digital Park,
- Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g Unprepared||Per 100ml Unprepared||Per Serving Unprepared||%* per portion**|
|Energy (kJ)||1444 kJ||1155 kJ||1040 kJ||12%|
|Energy (kcal)||345 kcal||276 kcal||248 kcal||12%|
|Fat (g)||22 g||18 g||16 g||23%|
|of which saturates (g)||14 g||11 g||10 g||50%|
|Carbohydrate (g)||32 g||26 g||23 g||9%|
|of which sugars (g)||26 g||21 g||19 g||21%|
|Protein (g)||2.7 g||2.2 g||1.9 g||4%|
|Salt (g)||0.1 g||0.08 g||0.07 g||1%|
|*% of Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|1 portion = 90 ml. ( Pack contains 3 portions )||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019