Youngs Fisherman's Pie 320G
- Energy1398 kJ 333 kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 485kJ / 116kcal
- Pieces of Alaska Pollock Fillet in a Cheese and Chive Sauce Topped with Partially Reconstituted Mashed Potato and Cheddar Cheese
- Fish fillet pieces in our creamy cheese & chive sauce, topped with mash & a sprinkling of cheese
- 333 calories per pie
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Pack size: 320g
Partially Reconstituted Dried Potato (46%), Water, Alaska Pollock (15%) (Fish), Cheddar Cheese (2%) (Milk), Rapeseed Oil, Cream (2%) (Milk), Red Cheddar Cheese (2%) [Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Colour: Annatto; Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin (B3), Thiamin (B1)], Milk Protein, Onion, Cornflour, Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin (B3), Thiamin (B1)] , Chives, Salt, Mustard Powder, Dextrose, Potato Starch, Flavourings, White Pepper
Keep frozen, Store at -18°C or below., Do not re-freeze once defrosted.
- Cooking Instructions (General): Our Fisherman's Pie are best oven baked straight from your freezer. Ensure product is piping hot throughout before serving. All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Microwave (From Frozen): Remove outer packaging and film lid.
- Place tray onto a microwaveable plate and cook on Full Power in the centre of the turntable as follows:
- 800W - Cook for 9 mins, then stand for 1 min.
- 900W - Cook for 8 mins, then stand for 1 min.
- Caution! Plate will become hot during cooking.
- Oven cook (From Frozen): 220°C/Fan 190°C/Gas Mark 7.
- Pre-heat the oven.
- Remove outer packaging and film lid.
- Place tray on a baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 40 minutes (fan oven 35 minutes).
Place of Provenance
Proudly made in Britain
Number of uses
1 Pack contains 1 serving
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Card - Widely Recycled Carton Plastic - Not Currently Recycled Film Card - Widely Recycled Tray
Name and address
- PO Box 51,
- DN31 3TJ.
- Contact us:
- PO Box 51,
- DN31 3TJ.
- Freephone UK - 0800 496 8647
- Republic of Ireland - 1800 509 304
Caution! Although extra care has been taken to remove all bones, some may remain.
320 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values 100g oven baked contains||Each pie oven baked contains|
|Energy||485kJ / 116kcal||1398kJ / 333kcal|
|(of which saturates)||1.3g||3.8g|
|(of which sugars)||1.8g||5.1g|
|Pack contains 1 serving||-||-|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016