Bella Cucina Prosecco Frizzante 75Cl
- PROSECCO Di Origine Controllata Frizzante
- This refreshing semi sparkling Prosecco is bursting with flavours of fresh green apples, pears and grapefruit.
- Contains: Contains sulphites.,
- Contains sulphites.
- This semi sparkling prosecco frizzante is classically refreshing and lively with crisp fruit flavours and floral notes.
Region of Origin
Fratelli Martini Secondo Luigi S.P.A.
Type of Closure
- The glera grapes are softly pressed and the must is kept at 0 degrees until ready for the natural sparkling that takes place in stainless steel pressurised tanks.
- Prosecco is, according to an order of the Italian Minister of Agriculture dated 17 July 2009 since 1 January 2010 not the name of a grape variety any more (now to be called Glear). Prosecco began to be made in its modern, light, dry style at some point in the early 1960's. Prosecco frizzante stops forming bubbles soon after pouring.
- The Veneto region was granted DOCG status in 2010 because it is in the ideal home for Prosecco. With the right soil composition, hills well exposed to sunlight, abundant and frequent rainfall, constant mild temperatures between April and October, and marked temperature changes during the ripening season, there simply is no better place to produce this wine.
- To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within 1 year of purchase.
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool dark place. Best enjoyed within one year of purchase, once opened consume within 1 day to avoid the loss of CO2.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019