Weight Watchers Lamb Tagine 400G
- Energy1241kJ 295kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 310 kJ
- Tender marinated lamb pieces in a Middle Eastern inspired sauce with bulgur wheat, butternut squash, kale and pomegranate seeds.
- Weight Watchers from Heinz.
- ... an exciting range of DELICIOUS INSPIRING MEALS which help you balance health and taste
- Protein contributes to a growth in muscle mass. Eat as part of a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- BALANCE - BE INSPIRED, BE HEALTHY.
- No artificial colours or preservatives.
- 8 SmartPoints value™.
- 295 KCAL PER MEAL.
- LOW IN FAT.
- SOURCE OF PROTEIN.
- Pack size: 400g
- Protein contributes to a growth in muscle mass
- Low in fat
- Source of protein
Water, Cooked Bulgur Wheat (23%,Water, Bulgur Wheat), Cooked Lamb Pieces (10%, Lamb, Tomato Paste, Maize Starch, Ginger Purée, Garlic Purée, Garam Masala (Coriander, Cumin, Black Pepper, Allspice, Cardamom, Turmeric, Nutmeg, Ginger, Bay, Cloves, Cassia, Cayenne Pepper), Salt, Paprika, Cardamom, Mace), Butternut Squash, Kale, Tomatoes, Red Onion, Carrot, Pomegranate Seeds (2.5%), Garlic Purée, Ginger Puree, Tomato Purée, Modified Maize Starch, Tomato Juice, Rapeseed Oil, Apricots, Coriander Leaf, Lemon Juice, Salt, Paprika, Coriander Seeds, Mint, Cumin Seeds, Chilli Powder, Cinnamon, Ground Cloves
Store in freezer at -18°C or colder. Do not refreeze once thawed.
- Microwave (From Frozen): COOKING INSTRUCTIONS*
- COOK FROM FROZEN.
- SUITABLE FOR MICROWAVE COOKING ONLY.
- Before serving check that the food is piping hot throughout, if not cook further.
- MICROWAVE: Peel back corner of film.
- Microwave: 750W - Cat D, Full Power: 5 minutes. Peel back film stir gently, replace film, Full power: 4 minutes, Stand: 1 minute, Stir: Stir gently.
- Microwave: 850W - Cat E, Full Power: 5 minutes. Peel back film stir gently, replace film, Full power: 3 minutes, Stand: 1 minute, Stir: Stir gently.
- *These are for guidance only. All appliances vary. Although extra care has been taken to remove bones, small bones may remain.
- Do not defrost before cooking.
- Do not reheat once cooled.
- TAKE CARE: PRODUCT WILL BE HOT.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in Ireland
Number of uses
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- No artificial colours or preservatives
Plastic - Not Currently Recycled Film Card - Widely Recycled Sleeve Plastic - Widely Recycled Tray
Name and address
- H.J. Heinz Foods UK Ltd.,
- SE1 9SG.
- H.J. Heinz Foods UK Ltd.,
- SE1 9SG.
- Call our friendly Consumer Careline: 0800 055 6457 (ROI 1800 995311).
- Please quote the quality code on the pack.
400 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per meal 400g||Per meal % RI*|
|Energy||310 kJ||1241 kJ||-|
|-||74 kcal||295 kcal||15%|
|of which saturates||0.5g||2.0g||10%|
|of which sugars||2.0g||8.1g||9%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016