Tesco Forest Fruits Cheesecake 890G
- Energy768kJ 183kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1035.72kJ (246.29kcal)
- Baked cheesecake on a biscuit base, topped with blackberries, raspberries, blackcurrants, redcurrants topped and a raspberry gel.
- A crumbly biscuit base, topped with a smooth baked cheesecake finished with handpicked raspberries and blackberries and sweet tart redcurrants and blackcurrants.
INGREDIENTS: Forest Fruits in varying proportions (21%) (Blackberry, Raspberry, Blackcurrant, Redcurrant), Sugar, Wheat Flour, Low Fat Soft Cheese (Milk) (9%), Medium Fat Soft Cheese (Milk) (9%), Vegetable Margarine(Palm Fat, Water, Rapeseed Oil, Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid)), Egg, Single Cream (Milk), Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Brown Sugar, Water, Raspberry Purée (2.5%), Invert Sugar Syrup, Maize Starch, Flavouring, Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Calcium Phosphate, Diphosphates), Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Ammonium Bicarbonate), Gelling Agent (Pectins), Concentrated Black Carrot Juice, Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids)
- May contain almond, hazelnut and walnut. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Remove all packaging and place onto a plate or serving tray.Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 4 hours in a refrigerator. Alternatively defrost thoroughly for 2 hours at room temperature. Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and consume the same day. Do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/12 of a cheesecake (74g)|
|Energy||1035.72kJ (246.29kcal)||768.09kJ (182.65kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016