Wairau Cove Rose 75Cl
- New Zealand East Coast Rose
- A fruity rosé from New Zealand's East Coast. Pale pink in colour with fresh aromas of strawberries and raspberries and a refreshing, long, crisp finish. Best served with grilled fish or fruity desserts.
- Contains: Contains milk and sulphites.
- Contains milk and sulphites.
- Pale pink in colour with fresh aromas of strawberries and raspberries and a refreshing, long, crisp finish.
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Pinot Noir, Merlot, Chardonnay
- A fruity rose from New Zealand's East Coast. Pale Pink in colour with fresh aromas of strawberries and raspberries and a refreshing, long, crisp finish.
- Whilst wine has been made in New Zealand since the early 19th century, the modern wine industry in New Zealand began in the mid-20th century and has recently been undergoing rapid growth, averaging 17% per annum for the last 20 years.
- Nearly all New Zealand vineyards are located within 125km of the coastline, with the majority of the grapes grown on the East Coast. Latitudes range between 36 to 45 degrees, use different soil types, and a are grown in varied climates, New Zealand wine regions produce a vast range of diverse wine styles.
- To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within 1 year of purchase.
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool dark place. To enjoy at its best drink within a year of purchase. Once open drink within two days.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
75 cl e
|Typical Values||per 100ml||per glass (125ml)|
|Energy||373kJ / 90kcal||467kJ / 112kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019