Firemark Chardonnay 75Cl
- Chardonnay. South Eastern Australia, Wine of Australia.
- Where we come from, BBQ is more than a way of cooking. It's a way of life. Dining al fresco with friends, food hot off the grill, with a full glass in your hand. Heaven. It's the only thing we take almost as seriously as our wine. Dry and medium bodied, our Chardonnay goes best with lighter dishes. Think grilled chicken and summery salads. It's soft but well rounded, with notes of ripe melon and guava.
- Contains: Contains milk and sulphites.
- Contains milk and sulphites.
- Medium-bodied, our Chardonnay goes best with lighter dishes. Think grilled chicken and summery salads. It's soft but well-rounded, with notes of ripe melon and guava.
Region of Origin
South Eastern Australia
Accolade Wines Ltd
Type of Closure
- Following crush and de-stem, the juice was clarified by cold settling and lees floating. Fermentation was carried out in stainless steel tanks at 15-17°C for 15 days with gentle lees stirring to build complexity. Finally, 100% of the blend was matured on oak chips fro 8-10 days.
- No information provided.
- No information provided
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to < >
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool dark place. Best enjoyed within 1 year[s] of purchase, once opened consume within 1 days.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100ml||per glass (125ml)|
|Energy||313kJ / 76kcal||392kJ / 94kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019