- Prosecco - White Italian Wine
- Cadoro Prosecco "8.5" is a low alcohol sparkling wine with no compromises on taste. The bouquet is floral and fruity with hints of apple and pear. The taste is soft, persistent and harmonious for the good balance between sugars and the pleasant acidity.
- Wine of Italy
- Pack size: 750ml
- Contains Sulphites
- Contains: Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- The bouquet is floral and fruity with hints of apple and pear. The taste is soft, persistent and harmonious for the good balance between sugars and the pleasant acidity
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
- Our winery obtains its sparkling wines directly from the must, which undergoes a prise de mousse with selected yeasts for a period of one month at a controlled temperature of 12-15°C. This allows the wine to preserve its characteristic freshness and for its aromatic notes to be enhanced. This prise de mousse is arrested by lowering the temperature of the pressurized tank in order to guarantee the desired level of residual sugar.
- The roots of Cantine Maschio's passion for wine are as old as the vines on the Veneto's hills. The history of Cantine Maschio is also the history of Prosecco, a wine which, with its fresh, light and lively style, has created a new type of drinking geared towards conviviality, the aperitif and the cocktail known as a "spritz”.
- To ensure this wine is consumed at its best, please see best before date on: 1 year
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Product of Italy
Name and address
- Cantine Maschio,
- Cantine Maschio,
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
WARNING! CONTENTS UNDER PRESSURE. KEEP CHILLED. AVOID SHAKING. POINT AWAY FROM SELF AND OTHERS WHEN OPENING. HOLD CORK FIRMLY WHEN REMOVE HOOD. TWIST OUT SLOWLY BY HAND. NEVER USE A SCREWCORK.
750 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019