Casa Roscoli Organic Nero D'avola Doc 75Cl
- Energy356kJ 86kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 285kJ / 69kcal
- NERO d'AVOLA DOC ORGANIC vintage 2017
- Rich and smooth with bold flavours of ripe black fruit, prunes and a mocha finish. The complex flavours are proof of the care and attention to the vines of quality Organic Nero’d’Avola.
- Pack size: 75cl
INGREDIENTS: Potassium Metabisulphite, Sulphur Dioxide, Potato Protein.
- Contains sulphites. Contains Sulphites.
- Rich and smooth with bold flavours of ripe black fruit, prunes and a mocha finish
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
- The grapes used to make this wine are harvested by hand from the hills of Petrosino, Sicily, usually at beginning of September. The vineyards have a plant density of 4.500 vines per hectare, cultivated with single Guyot technique in the clay hills of Sicily, at an altitude between 0 - 300 m. Vinification involves traditional destemming and pressing.
- Fermentation takes place in 300 - 500 hl tanks at 25 -26°C over 10 days, followed by malolactic fermentation. It is then stored in stainless steel tanks before bottling.
- Sicily is the largest island in the Mediterranean Sea, Italy's sun-drenched southernmost region has been making wine for over 2500 years. The climate is warm and dry- this, combined with refreshing coastal breezes, means that much of Sicilian wine is made from organic grapes. Sicily's native grape varieties, such as Nero d'Avola and Grillo, are renowned worldwide for their individuality and approachability.
- To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within < > of purchase.
To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within 1 year of purchase
Produce of Italy
Number of uses
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
Lower age limit
|Typical Values||100ml contain||one glass (125 ml) contains|
|Energy||285kJ / 69kcal||356kJ / 86kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019