- Bourgogne Aligoté - White French Wine
- Burgondie is the legendary territory that has given birth to the name Bourgogne. A territory where wine is king.
- This pale gold- coloured Bourgogne wine reveals aromas of citrus along with white-fleshed fruit. It is refreshing and aromatic in the mouth thanks to its acidulated nature and the saline finish. Serve between 10 and 12°C as an aperitif or to accompany dishes such as sushi, spring rolls, antipasti, tapas, seafood pasta, grilled fish, white meats or mild cheeses.
- Wine of France
- Dry white wine
- Growers in Vignerons development durable sustainable development
- Pack size: 75cl
- Contains Sulphites
- A very fresh wine, usually with a pale gold colour with bright glints. The nose opens with floral and fresh fruity hints. It is soft and aromatic in the mouth. It often has white floral and hazelnut aromas. A gourmet wine for drinking young
Region of Origin
Compagnie De Burgondie
Type of Closure
- The grapes are gently pressed at a low pressure to protect the quality of the juice. The wine is then fermented and matured in temperature controlled stainless steel to preserve the fresh aromatic charm.
- This ancient Burgundian variety was once used almost exclusively for making Kir (with Crème de Cassis). However in recent years people have begun to take the grape more seriously. Advances in the vineyard and in winemaking techniques, have turned the variety in to a quality wine.
- The grapes for this Aligote are grown in the Cote Chalonnaise region where the limestone and marl soils five the wines an attractive mineral edge and where the climate can give enough sunshine and warmth to fully ripen the crop.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 2 years
Product of France
Name and address
- EMB 71070A,
Lower age limit
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020