- Sauvignon Blanc - White New Zealand Wine
- Inspired by the varied terroir within the Marlborough region, Terroir Series showcases the regional diversity of Marlborough. This award winning Sauvignon Blanc has bold aromas of citrus, nettle and cut grass laced with a hint of honey, a very complex and layered bouquet. On the palate it's satisfyingly weighty with notes of melon, lime and a contrasted minerality. It is delicious with seafood, salmon and cheese.
- The 2016 vintage won a gold medal at Drinks Business Global Sauvignon Blanc Masters and at the International Wine Challenge 2017, two of the most prestigious wine awards in the world.
- The 2019 vintage placed in the top 100 and was awarded a Blue Gold medal at The Sydney International Wine Show 2020.
- Brancott Estate are the pioneers of the Marlborough, New Zealand. Forty years ago when nobody else thought it was possible they planted the first Sauvignon Blanc vines, redefining the Marlborough region.
- Perfect for dinner parties this award-winning white wine reflects the best of the Marlborough region, New Zealand
- Pack size: 75cl
- Contains Sulphites
- The nose displays aromas of tomato leaf and freshly cut yellow capsicum with underlying nettle nuances. The palate shows fennel and apple fruit notes with ripe grapefruit highlights enhanced by lemon curd minerality.
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Sabro, Sauvignon Blanc
- This wine can be drunk now but will further improve if carefully stored for up to 3 years
Wine of New Zealand
Name and address
- Brancott Estate Ltd,
- 38 Liverpool Street,
- Blenheim 7274,
- New Zealand.
- Pernod Ricard UK,
- Customer Services,
- Building 12 Chiswick Park,
- 566 Chiswick High Road,
- W4 5AN.
Lower age limit
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020