Ella's Kitchen Big Kids Upside Down Cottage Pie 200G
- Upside Down Cottage Pies with Peas + Carrots
- Sight up at ellaskitchen.co.uk
- From our kitchen to your freezer
- I'm handy cottage pies, turned upside down to make me easy pea-sy to eat. My bottom is soft root veg mash and my top is juicy beef mince and veggies. I'm organic, full of tasty goodness and made with the same care as you would at home.
- These 8 tasty meal time stars are ever so nice - without any naughties.
- My dad made a promise to me and my brother Paddy that he would only use stuff in our food that is full of goodness. I told him everything also has to taste great and he agreed!
- P.S. Let's be friends
- Ella x
- I'm organic
- Cook me in 12 minutes
- Tasty goodness
- Low in sat fats
- British beef
- 5 different veggies
- Yummy organic food for kids
- No added sugar - I contain naturally occurring sugars
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Pack size: 200g
- No added sugar
- Low in sat fats
Organic Root Veg Mash 62% (Water and Organic Ingredients: Potatoes, Parsnips, Swedes, Eggs, Dried Potato, Cornflour), Organic Vegetable Stock 15% (Water and Organic Ingredients: Rice Flour, Onions, Carrots, Turmeric, Pepper, Sunflower Oil, Parsley), Organic Vegetables 13% (Onions, Peas (4%), Carrots (3%)), Organic Beef 9%, Organic Cornflour 1%, Organic Sunflower Oil <1%, Organic Black Pepper <1%, Other Stuff 0%
- Contains: Eggs
Keep me frozen in a freezer at -18°C or cooler. Please don't refreeze me after defrosting, I won't like it!
Instructions: Cook me straight from frozen.
190°C, Fan 170°C, Gas Mark 5.
Remove all packaging, place on a baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 12 mins. Please ensure I am piping hot throughout before serving. Appliances can vary, these are guidelines only. Please don't microwave me.
I'm produced in the UK
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Warning: When eating me, always be careful hot food can burn. Make sure you test my temperature before serving me to your kids.
Name and address
- I'm produced for:
- Ella's Kitchen,
- RG9 4QG,
- Call us on +44 (0)330 016 5221
- Freepost Ella's Kitchen,
- RG9 4QG,
|Typical Values||per 100g||per cottage pie|
|-of which saturates||0.5g||0.1g|
|-of which sugars||2.5g||0.6g|
Warning: When eating me, always be careful hot food can burn. Make sure you test my temperature before serving me to your kids.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019