Ella's Kitchen Big Kids Cod Fishies With Vegetable 200G
- 8 Cod Fishies with Peas + Sweetcorn
- Sign up at ellaskitchen.co.uk
- From our kitchen to your freezer
- I'm little fishies made with sustainably sourced cod mixed with peas, sweetcorn and fluffy mash all wrapped up in crunchy gluten free breadcrumbs. I'm packed full of tasty goodness and made with the same care as you would at home.
- These 8 tasty meal time stars are ever so nice - without any naughties.
- My dad made a promise to me and my brother Paddy that he would only use stuff in our food that is full of goodness.
- I told him everything also has to taste great and he agreed!
- P.S. Let's be friends
- Ella x
- Tasty goodness
- 3 veggies
- Sustainable cod fillet
- Cook me in 16 minutes
- Low in salt
- Gluten free
- No added sugar - I contain naturally occurring sugars
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Pack size: 200g
- Low in salt
- No added sugar
Organic Breadcrumbs 32% (Water and Organic ingredients: Rice Flour, Maize Flour, Sunflower Oil, Teff Flour, Potato Starch, Salt*, Paprika), Organic Vegetables 25% (Sweetcorn (10%), Peas (8%), Onions), Organic Potatoes 22% (Water, Organic Dried Potato, Organic Potatoes), Sustainable Cod Fillet (Fish) 20%*, Other Stuff 0%, Total Organic ingredients is 71%, * I have no Organic certification
- Free From: Gluten
Keep me frozen in a freezer at -18ºC or cooler., Please don't refreeze me after defrosting, I won't like it!
- Oven cook (From Frozen): Pre-heat oven to 200°C, Fan 180°C, Gas Mark 6.
- Remove all packaging, place fishies on a baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 16 minutes. I contain raw fish, please ensure I am piping hot throughout before serving. Appliances can vary, these are guidelines only. Please don't microwave me.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
I'm produced in the UK
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Name and address
- Produced for:
- Ella's Kitchen,
- RG9 4QG,
- Call us on +44 (0)330 016 5221
- Freepost Ella's Kitchen,
- RG9 4QG,
Warning: When eating me, always be careful as hot food can burn. Make sure you test my temperature before serving me to your kids. Although great care has been taken to remove all bones, some may still remain.
200 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100g||per fishie|
|-of which saturates||0.8g||0.2g|
|-of which sugars||1.4g||<0.5g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019