- 8 Veggie Frittatas
- Sign up at ellaskitchen.co.uk
- From our kitchen to your freezer
- I'm organic egg frittatas, bursting with a rainbow of veggies.
- I'm full of tasty goodness and made with the same care as you would at home.
- These 8 tasty organic frittatas are ever so nice - without any naughties.
- My dad made a promise to me and my brother Paddy that he would only use stuff in our food that is full of goodness.
- I told him everything also has to taste great and he agreed!
- P.S. Let's be friends
- Ella x
- Tasty goodness
- 4 veggies
- Low in salt
- Defrost + serve
- Yummy organic food for kids
- No added sugar - I contain naturally occurring sugars
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Pack size: 200g
- Low in salt
- No added sugar
Organic Vegetables 51% (Courgettes, Yellow Peppers, Onions, Tomatoes), Organic Omelette Mix 44% (Water and Organic ingredients: Eggs (31%), Dried Potato, Cornflour), Organic Cheddar Cheese (Milk) 5%, Organic Basil <1%, Other Stuff 0%
- Contains: Eggs, Milk
Keep me frozen in a freezer at -18ºC or cooler. Please don't refreeze me after defrosting, I won't like it!
Instructions: I'm ready to eat. Defrost me at room temperature for around an hour.
Please ensure I am piping hot throughout before serving. Appliances can vary, these are guidelines only.
Instructions: Preheat oven to 190°C, Fan 170°C, Gas Mark 5.
Remove all packaging, place on a baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 12 mins.
I'm produced in the UK
Preparation and Usage
- Using me: Leave me out to defrost or pop me in the microwave. Eat me when you're peckish, as a wholesome snack or lunch.
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Warning: When eating me, always be careful hot food can burn. Make sure you test my temperature before serving me to your kids.
Name and address
- Produced for:
- Ella's Kitchen,
- RG9 4QG,
- Call us on +44 (0)330 016 5221
- Freepost Ella's Kitchen,
- RG9 4QG,
|Typical Values||per 100g||per frittata|
|-of which saturates||2.1g||0.5g|
|-of which sugars||2.2g||0.6g|
Warning: When eating me, always be careful hot food can burn. Make sure you test my temperature before serving me to your kids.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019