- Squash Cubes
- Head over to our website ellaskitchen.co.uk for yummy recipes.
- Sign up at ellaskitchen.co.uk
- From our kitchen to your freezer
- I'm handy cubes of organic butternut squash. I'm carefully prepared, steamed in water, pureed and frozen. Two cubes are the perfect veg portion for little ones.
- I'm super smooth so great for weaning!
- Crafty in curry, perfect with rice
- These cubes are an easy way to give little ones a veggie boost.
- My dad made a promise to me and my brother Paddy that he would only use stuff in our food that is full of goodness.
- I told him everything also has to taste great and he agreed!
- P.S. let's be friends
- Ella x
- Yummy organic veg
- I'm perfect for weaning
- Warm me in under 2 mins
- Love veg
- Stir-in veggie boosts
- No big lumps and nothing artificial
- No added sugar - I contain naturally occurring sugars
- No added salt
- I'm gluten free
- Pack size: 200g
- No added sugar
- No added salt
Organic Butternut Squash 83%, Water 17%, Other stuff 0%
- Free From: Gluten
Keep frozen at -18°C or cooler.Please don't refreeze me after defrosting, I won't like it! (unless you have stirred me into a meal)
Instructions: Please note microwaves may vary.
For a veggie boost add a frozen cube to any yummy meal you prepare and stir me in until melted.
Instructions: Cook me from frozen in a saucepan on a low heat, stir me continuously until I'm piping hot throughout and allow me to cool before serving.
I'm produced in the UK
Number of uses
- Warning: When you're eating me, make sure you're sitting down and are supervised by a grown-up. They also need to check the food is not too hot before serving.
Name and address
- Produced for:
- Ella's Kitchen,
- RG9 4QG,
- Call us on +44 (0)330 016 5221
- Freepost Ella's Kitchen,
- RG9 4QG,
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 2 cubes|
|-of which saturates||<0.1g||<0.1g|
|-of which sugars||3.2g||1.3g|
Warning: When you're eating me, make sure you're sitting down and are supervised by a grown-up. They also need to check the food is not too hot before serving.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019