- Energy747kJ 179kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 2230kJ
- Crisp wafer finger with a creamed peanut topping (18%) covered with milk chocolate (60%).
- Join us at facebook.com/kitkatuk
- Share your chocolate bar break with #MyBreak
- Check out our YouTube Channel at www.youtube.com/user/kitkat
- Visit www.kitkat.co.uk
- Good to remember, enjoying chocolate as part of a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle, is one of life's little pleasures
- Unwrap, snap off a chunk and enjoy the delicious smooth chocolate and crispy wafer biscuit of peanut butter KITKAT Chunky. KITKAT Chunky launched in 1999, and is the biggest innovation for KITKAT since its launch in 1935. You can chose your favourite KITKAT Chunky flavours from the classic KITKAT Chunky Milk or mix your break up and pick up a Peanut Butter, or Salted Caramel Fudge. If you want an even bigger break, go for KITKAT Chunky Duo. KITKAT Chunky uses sustainably sourced cocoa from the Nestle Cocoa Plan. In 2016, KITKAT celebrated becoming the first 100% globally certified sustainably sourced brand! The Nestle Cocoa Plan works with UTZ to ensure a better future for cocoa farmers and even better chocolate for you. Thanks to The Cocoa Plan, no matter where in the world you buy a KITKAT, you know that the cocoa used to make its delicious chocolate layer was responsibly sourced. With its perfect chocolate to wafer ratio, KITKAT is the perfect companion for any break. You can enjoy KITKAT as the iconic KITKAT 4 Finger, KITKAT Chunky, KITKAT 2 Finger and the newest addition; KITKAT Bites. So, whoever you are and however you break, Have a break, have a KITKAT®
- Why not mix up your break and try KITKAT Chunky Salted Caramel Fudge chocolate bar?
- A delicious chocolate bar, comprising a crispy wafer biscuit with a creamed peanut butter topping covered in a tasty layer of milk chocolate
- A great treat when you are enjoying a break, a Kit Kat with a bit more bite
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 134g
Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Ground Roasted Peanuts (9.5%), Wheat Flour, Skimmed Milk Powder, Cocoa Mass, Palm Oil, Lactose and Proteins from Whey (from Milk), Whey Powder (from Milk), Butterfat (from Milk), Butterfat (from Milk), Peanut Flour (1.9%), Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin), Salt, Natural Flavourings, Raising Agent (Sodium Bicarbonate)
- May contain Tree Nuts
Store cool and dryBest Before End: see coding panel or under fin seal.
Preparation and Usage
- Know Your Servings
- 1 Bar = 1 serving
Number of uses
Contains 4 servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Name and address
- PO Box 203,
- YO91 1XY,
- Contact us Free
- 0800 604 604 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 203,
- YO91 1XY,
4 x 33.5g ℮
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per serving**||Reference Intake*||% RI*|
|of which: saturates||14.7g||4.9g||20g||25%|
|of which: sugars||47.2g||15.8g||90g||18%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|Contains 4 servings||-||-||-||-|
|Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019