- PROSECCO DI VALDOBBIADENE DENOMINAZIONE DI ORIGINE CONTROLLATA E GARANTITA
- Using top quality garpes handpicked along the slopes of Valdobbiadene this dry sparkling wine is both fresh and elegantly complex. It's boasts classic aromas of white blossom and crisp notes of peach and pear. Store in a cool, dark place. Once open drink within two hours. Do not store at high temperature or shake bottle before opening. Open with care.
INGREDIENTS: Preservative (Potassium Metabisulphite)
- Contains sulphites.
- Using top quality grapes handpicked along the slopes of Valdobbiadene this dry sparkling wine is both fresh and elegantly complex. It boasts classic aromas of white blossom and crisp notes of peach and pear
Region of Origin
Cantine Maschio, 31028 Vazzola (TV), Italy
Type of Closure
by CR - Campegine, Italy
Crisp & dry
- Our winery obtains its sparkling wines directly from the must, which undergoes a prise de mousse with selected yeasts for a period of one month at a controlled temperature of 12-15°C. This allows the wine to preserve its characteristic freshness ad for its aromatic notes to be enhanced. The prise the mousse is arrested by lowering the temperature of the pressurized tank in order to guarantee the desired level of residual sugar.
- Prosecco is one of the most famous Italian sparkling wines. The name refers to an area which beauty is rich in forests and vineyards, together with its cultural and historical Heritage and the heroic farming required to cultivate some terraced vineyards on the steepest slopes have justified the local producers' request for the Prosecco D.O.C.G. region to be designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- To ensure this wine is consumed at its best, please see best before date on: 1 year
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool dry place.
Number of uses
- suitable for vegetarian.warning for pregnancy.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100ml contains||A serving contains|
|Energy||288kJ / 69kcal||360kJ / 87kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019