Adorada Rose 75Cl
- Rosé Californian Wine
- Adorada-adored- is an aromatic creation inspired by the mélange of California; a passionately crafted wine capturing the essence of earth, sea and sky. Distinctly different, Adorada Rosé captivates the senses with an energizing floral bouquet, envelops with a trail of warm spice, and delights with a note of crisp juiciness.
- Wine of USA
- Pack size: 75cl
- Contains Sulfites
- A bright, clear, crisp and fruity light pink rose with flavours of watermalon and honeycomb with a touch of white pepper. Hints of rose, strawberry and sweet pea linger in the nose.
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Rosé Grape Blend
- Stainless steel for 2 months. No Oak
- Adorada is all about the craft of wine making. This makes creating the wine very fun, yet challenging. We start with a blank canvas by selecting multiple varieties of grapes during harvest, ferment them using different winemaking styles (some fruity, some floral, some sweeter and some dry) and blend to create a quality Rose.
- For this Rosé blend, we selected a mix of aromatic red and white grape varieties from premier vineyards throughout California. The 2017 growing season saw cooler-than-average daytime temperatures and cold nights, which helped the grapes retain their natural acidity and afforded them more time on the vine to develop complex flavors and aromatics.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to < >
Name and address
- Vinted and bottled by:
- Mendocino County,
- Mendocino County,
Lower age limit
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019