- Energy838kJ 198kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1397.39kJ (330.65kcal)
- Vanilla flavour sponge mix.
- Just add 1 egg & water Stockwell & Co. provides all the traditional pantry essentials you need to put good, honest food on the table – at a price that's always right
INGREDIENTS: Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Sugar (Sugar, Icing Sugar), Raising Agents (Glucono-Delta-Lactone, Sodium Bicarbonate), Dextrose, Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Flavouring (Maltodextrin, Acacia, Flavouring)
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool, dry place and once baked in an airtight container.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only
- Preparation GuidelinesCooking time: 20-25 minutesMethod: OvenYou will need:1 medium egg; 100ml (7 tbsp) water; 2 x 20cm (8 inch) greased and lined round cake tins.Method:1. Pre-heat the oven to 200°C/Fan 180°C /Gas Mark 6.2. Empty the sponge mix into a large mixing bowl and add the egg and water.3. Mix with an electric whisk for 2 minutes until smooth.4. Divide the mixture equally into the tins and bake in the centre of the oven for 20-25 minutes until well risen and golden brown.5. Remove from the oven and allow to cool in the tins for 5 minutes before turning out onto a cooling rack.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/6 of a cake (60g)|
|Energy||1397.39kJ (330.65kcal)||838.43kJ (198.39kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016