- Original Tablets
- Effective Pain Reliever and Fever Reducer
- Tension headache
- Pain of mild arthritis
- Period pain
- Aches and pains of colds and flu
- Rheumatic and muscle pain
- Sore throat
- Helps reduce temperature
- Pnadol Original Tablets are an effective pain reliever and fever reducer and are suitable for all ages from 10 years old.
- Easy on the stomach
Each tablet contains the active ingredient Paracetamol 500 mg, Also contains Potassium Sorbate (E 202)
Preparation and Usage
- How to Take
- For oral use:
- Adults (including the elderly) and children aged 16 years and over Take 1-2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours as required. Do not take more frequently than every 4 hours. Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.
- Children aged 10-15 years: Give 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours as required. Do not take more than 4 tablets in 24 hours. Do not give to children for longer than 3 days without consulting a doctor. Do not give to children under I0 years of age. Do not give more frequently than every 4 hours. Do not take more medicine than the label tells you to. If you do not get better, talk to your doctor.
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before taking these tablets
Name and address
- GlaxoSmithKline (UK) Trading Limited,
- TW8 9GS,
- GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare (UK) Trading Limited,
- TW8 9GS,
WARNING Talk to a doctor at once if you take too much of this medicine, even if you feel well. DO NOT TAKE Contains paracetamol. Do not take anything else containing paracetamol while taking this medicine. CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR Before taking this medicine if you have liver or kidney disease, including alcoholic liver disease. If you suffer from mild arthritis and need to take painkillers every day. If your headaches become persistent, see your doctor. If symptoms persist consult your doctor. Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
12 x Tablets
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019