- Energy1077kJ 257kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1795kJ / 428kcal
- Chocolate sponge roll filled with chocolate flavoured buttercream, covered in milk chocolate and finished with Belgian milk chocolate frosting and gold lustred Belgian milk chocolate curls.
- Hand rolled and decorated. This wonderfully moist chocolate sponge is rolled with buttercream and covered in milk chocolate. Hand finished by our expert bakers in a rich Belgian milk chocolate frosting and delicate milk chocolate curls.
INGREDIENTS: Sugar, Butter (Milk), Milk Chocolate Enrobing (11%) [Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Dried Skimmed Milk, Whey Powder (Milk), Milk Fat, Palm Oil, Emulsifiers (Soya Lecithins), Sal Fat, Shea Fat, Mango Kernel Fat], Glucose Syrup, Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin], Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Pasteurised Egg, Water, Belgian Milk Chocolate (3.5%) [Sugar, Dried Whole Milk, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Whey Powder (Milk), Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Flavouring], Belgian Milk Chocolate Curls (2.5%) [Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Dried Whole Milk, Cocoa Mass, Whey Powder (Milk), Milk Sugar, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Vanilla Extract], Humectant (Glycerol), Pasteurised Egg White, Soya Flour, Dried Skimmed Milk, Cornflour, Palm Oil, Concentrated Grape Juice, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Preservatives (Potassium Sorbate, Acetic Acid), Rice Starch, Emulsifiers (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids), Acidity Regulator (Sodium Acetate), Rapeseed Oil, Flavouring, Colours (Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide).
- Also, may contain peanuts and nuts. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool, dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
- Remove outer packaging before cutting.Place cake still on its board on a firm surface.Hold the cake and with a long clean serrated sharp knife, cut the cake into slices using a sawing action.It is important to keep the knife clean between slices.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/8 of a yule log (60g)|
|Energy||1795kJ / 428kcal||1077kJ / 257kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019