- Energy1153kJ 275kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 2023kJ / 482kcal
- Gingerbread mix, white chocolate flavour candy and coloured sugar decorations. Ribbon and Stencils included.
- Tesco Gingerbread Bauble Kit Almost everything you need for spiced biscuits, great for decorating With festive stencils
- With Festive Stencils Just Add Butter & Golden Syrup
- Pack size: 260G
INGREDIENTS: Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin], Sugar, Palm Oil, Whey Powder (Milk), Wheat Starch, Ginger, Caramelised Sugar Powder, Rapeseed Oil, Raising Agent (Sodium Bicarbonate), Water, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Glucose Syrup, Fruit and Vegetable Concentrates [Spirulina, Safflower, Radish, Lemon, Blackcurrant], Flavouring, Coconut Oil, Glazing Agent (Shellac).
- Contains wheat, soya and milk.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Once prepared, store in an airtight container and consume within 5 days.
Packed in the U.K.
Preparation and Usage
Adult Supervision Recommended
Cooking time: 10-12 minutes
Makes: 6 gingerbread biscuits
You will need: 40g chilled unsalted butter; 60g golden syrup; flour for dusting
1. Preheat the oven to 180⁰C/Fan 160⁰C/Gas mark 5.
2. Place the golden syrup and the butter into a medium size saucepan.
3. Warm on a medium heat until all of the butter has melted and the syrup has started to bubble, then remove from the heat.
4. Empty the sachet of gingerbread mix into the saucepan and mix well with a spoon until the powder has been taken up and you have a soft dough.
5. Tip the mixture out into a clean bowl, cover and allow to cool for approximately 10 minutes.
6. Tip the dough out (make sure it's cool enough) amd knead with your hands until smooth and firm.
7. Using a rolling pin and little flour to dust, roll the dough out on a flat surface to a thickness of approximately 5mm.
8. Using the stencils provided, cut out 6 shapes (dont forget to cut out holes for the ribbon) and place them on a parchment lined baking tray.
6. Bake them in the centre of the oven for 10-12 minutes or until golden colour.
7. Once baked, remove from the oven and allow to cool on the baking tray.
8. Melt the white chocolate flavour candy buttons in a bowl over a pan of warm water.
9. Once melted, use a spoon to cover the area of the biscuits you wish to decorate and finish by sprinkling the 100's & 1000's and carefully thread the ribbons through the holes.
Number of uses
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||2023kJ / 482kcal||1153kJ / 275kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|When prepared according to instructions.||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020