Don’t do it!
Genuinely awful. Tastes like really bad, dry dough balls. You’d be better off adding garlic butter these monstrosities than the chocolate dip provided.
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1431kJ / 339kcal
INGREDIENTS: Doughnut Mix Sachet (55%)(Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Sugar, Rapeseed Oil, Dried Egg, Yeast Powder (dried yeast. (Emulsifier (Sorbitan Monostearate)), Dried Skimmed Milk, Soya Flour, Dextrose, Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid), Salt), Caster Sugar (24%), Chocolate Flavour Syrup Sachet (21%)(Water, Fructose-Glucose Syrup, Glucose Syrup, White Sugar, Cocoa Powder, Modified Maize Starch, Tapioca Starch, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate)).
Store in a cool dry place.
Packed in United Kingdom
cooking time: 8 - 10 minutes
you will need: 40ml tepid water; 15g melted salted butter; flour for dusting.
1)Empty the contents of the dough sachet into a bowl and add the water and mix together with a spoon for approximately 2-3 minutes until the mixture forms a smooth elastic dough and moves away from the sides of the bowl.
2) Turn out onto a lightly floured surface and knead the dough for 3 minutes or until the dough is smooth. (flour your hands as well if needed). Place the dough back into the bowl, cover with cling film and prove in a warm place for 20 minutes.
3) Turn the risen dough onto a lightly floured surface and roll into a sausage shape approximately 12 inches (30cm) in length.
4) Divide evenly in 12 portions and form each one into a ball.
5)Place the balls on a lightly greased baking tray and place in a warm place for 20 minutes.
6) Preheat the oven 210 degrees Celsius/Fan 190/Gas Mark 6
7)Place the baking tray in the oven for 8-10 minutes until well risen and golden brown. Leave to cool on a cooling tray.
8) Once the doughnuts are cold, brush each one with melted butter and coat with caster sugar (included in the kit).
9) Decant the chocolate sauce sachet into a small bowl for dipping. Alternatively before step 8, use the chocolate sauce for filling the doughnuts by cutting a disc on the base of each doughnut and fill them up with the sauce.
Carton. Card widely recycled Film. Plastic not currently recycled
|Typical Values||Per 100g||one doughnut contains|
|Energy||1431kJ / 339kcal||258kJ / 61kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|When PREPARED according to instructions.||-||-|
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019