Schwartz American Bbq Sausages Mix 30G
- A smoky recipe mix with smoked paprika, garlic and onion for a delicious sausage tray bake.
- Find more delicious ideas at www.schwartz.co.uk
- Find us on Facebook and Twitter
- 1 of your 5 a day in our recipe*
- *1 of your 5 a day is provided by 1 serving of our recipe
By Appointment to Her Majesty The Queen Suppliers of Herbs, Spices, Seasonings & Sauce Mixes McCormick (UK) Ltd T/A Schwartz
- Cooks in 30 minutes
- No artificial colours
- No added preservatives or MSG
- Free from hydrogenated fats
- Suitable for vegans
- Pack size: 30g
Sugar, Smoked Paprika (14%), Modified Starch, Dried Onion (13%), Garlic Powder (13%), Salt, Flavourings, Yeast Extract, Colours (Plain Caramel, Paprika Extract), Molasses Powder, Black Pepper, Acid (Citric Acid), Smoke Flavouring, Anti-Caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide)
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Produced in the UK
Preparation and Usage
- For our recipe you will need...
- 450g (1lb) sausages
- 2 peppers, thickly sliced
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 125ml (4fl oz) water
- 2 tbs tomato ketchup
- 1. Pre-heat the oven to 200°C, 400°F, Gas Mark 6.
- 2. Place the sausages, peppers and onion onto a large, shallow roasting tray and cook in the oven for 15 minutes.
- 3. Meanwhile, mix the sachet contents with the water and ketchup. Pour the mixture over the ingredients.
- Cook for a further 15 minutes, or until the sausages are browned and cooked through. Turn sausages in the sauce before serving.
- For a little inspiration...
- Perfect served with roasted potato wedges or mashed potato. Try replacing the sausages with chicken breasts, halved lengthways.
Number of uses
- Free From Added MSG
- Free From Artificial Colours
- No added preservatives
Name and address
- Pegasus Way,
- HP17 8LB.
- Get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pegasus Way,
- HP17 8LB.
30 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g as sold||Per serving**||% RI*** per serving**|
|of which saturates||0.7g||9.7g||49%|
|of which sugars||20.6g||8.4g||9%|
|**1 serving = 1/4 of our recipe||-||-||-|
|***Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019