Schwartz Italian Herb Chicken Mix 30G
- A herby recipe mix with rosemary, basil and garlic for a delicious chicken tray bake.
- Find more delicious ideas at www.schwartz.co.uk
- Find us on Facebook and Twitter
- 2 of your 5 a day in our recipe*
- *2 of your 5 a day is provided by 1 serving of our recipe
By Appointment to Her Majesty The Queen Suppliers of Herbs, Spices, Seasonings & Sauce Mixes McCormick (UK) Ltd T/A Schwartz
- Cooks in 30 minutes
- No artificial flavourings or colours
- No added preservatives and MSG
- Free from hydrogenated fats
- Suitable for vegans
- Pack size: 30g
Dried Onion, Garlic Granules (15%), Salt, Flavouring, Sugar, Basil (5%), Dried Roasted Garlic (5%), Black Pepper (3%), Oregano, Parsley, Rosemary (2%), Sunflower Oil
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Produced in the UK
Preparation and Usage
- For our recipe your will need...
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 pepper, diced
- 1 courgette, sliced
- 4 chicken breasts, halved lengthways
- 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 75g (3oz) cheese, grated
- 1. Pre-heat the oven to 200°C, 400°F, Gas Mark 6.
- 2. Place the onion, pepper and courgette onto a large, shallow roasting tray, arranging the chicken on top. Mix the sachet contents with the tomatoes and pour over the ingredients.
- 3. Cook in the oven for 30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle with the cheese for the last 10 minutes of cooking.
- For a little inspiration...
- Perfect served with sliced roasted potatoes. Try removing the cheese and replacing the chicken with cod fillets. Reduce cooking time to 15-20 minutes, or until cooked through.
Number of uses
- Free From Added MSG
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
Name and address
- Pegasus Way,
- HP17 8LB.
- Get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pegasus Way,
- HP17 8LB.
|Typical Values||Per 100g as sold||Per serving**||%RI*** per serving**|
|of which saturates||1.0g||4.7g||24%|
|of which sugars||9.8g||9.2g||10%|
|**1 serving = 1/4 of Our Recipe||-||-||-|
|***Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019