- Energy447kJ 107kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1786kJ / 428kcal
- A mix of sunflower seeds, chopped dried apricots, sweetened dried cranberries, pumpkin seeds and sweetened dried blueberries.
- CHEWY & CRUNCHY A mix of sweet fruits and sunflower and pumpkin seeds
Sunflower Seeds (25%), Dried Apricots (24%) (Apricot, Rice Flour), Sweetened Dried Cranberries (Deflavoured Pineapple Syrup, Cranberries, Pineapple Juice from Concentrate), Pumpkin Seeds, Sweetened Dried Blueberries (Blueberries, Concentrated Apple Juice), Sunflower Oil, Preservative (Sulphur Dioxide).
- Also, may contain peanuts, nuts and sesame seeds. For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool, dry place., Once opened, reseal using the tab provided., Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
more than one country
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove apricot stones, some may remain.Warning: Not suitable for small children who can choke on seeds.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 25g|
|Energy||1786kJ / 428kcal||447kJ / 107kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019