- Energy405kJ 97kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 335kJ/80kcal
- A spicy tomato pasta bake sauce with pepperoni.
- Why not try our All American range?
- Homepride All American Sticky Texan BBQ Cooking Sauce
- 1 of 5 a day per portion
- Pack size: 485g
Tomato Purée (52%), Onion, Tomatoes (12%), Water, Pepperoni (4%) (Beef, Beef Fat, Pork, Salt, Spices, Colours (Beetroot Red, Paprika Extract), Dextrose, Rosemary Extract, Rapeseed Oil, Aniseed Extract, Preservative (Sodium Nitrite), Garlic Extract), Red Pepper, Modified Maize Starch, Sugar, Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Concentrated Lemon Juice (contains Sulphites), Worcester Sauce (Barley Malt Vinegar, Black Treacle, Water, Tamarind Concentrate, Salt, Spices, Onion Powder), Basil, Garlic Purée, Flavourings (contain Celery), Ground Black Pepper, Cayenne Pepper, Smoked Bacon Extract, Colour (Paprika Extract), Smoke Flavouring
Store in a cool dry place, once opened keep refrigerated and consume within 3 days., Best before end: see cap.
- Oven cook (From Ambient): As easy as 1,2,3...
- 1 Preheat your oven (200°C/Gas Mark 6/Fan 180°C).
- 2 Put 200g dry pasta into a 1.5L shallow ovenproof dish. Pour on the sauce and fill the empty jar to the top of the label with cold water and stir into the pasta coating well.
- 3 Bake uncovered, for 25 minutes. Remove the dish from the oven and stir thoroughly. Sprinkle on 100g grated cheese and return to the oven for 20 minutes until bubbling and golden.
- Please ensure food is fully cooked and piping hot throughout before serving.
- Leave to stand for 5 minutes, no one likes a burnt tongue.
- Serve up with garlic bread or a salad, or both!
Number of uses
4 This jar contains approximately 4 portions
Name and address
- Premier Foods,
- PO Box 216,
- OX9 0DU.
- Queries or comments? Keep the jar handy and get in touch via http://www.premierfoods.co.uk/contact-us or call 0800 022 3395 in the UK and 1800 932814 from ROI.
- Premier Foods Consumer Relations,
- PO Box 216,
- OX9 0DU.
485 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values as sold Per 100g||as sold Per 1/4 jar (121g) portion|
|of which Saturates||0.8g||1.0g|
|of which Sugars||5.3g||6.4g|
|This jar contains approximately 4 portions||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016