Alegro Rioja Tempranillo 75Cl
- Tempranillo - Red Spanish Wine
- Alegro Tempranillo is a lively, cheerful wine with a fruity and floral background from the grapes and balsamic notes. An ideal red to share and enjoy.
- Wine of Spain
- Pack size: 75cl
- Contains Sulphites
- Contains: Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- A different way of approaching aged Rioja wines. It stands out for its balance between dominant fruit and fresh. Wild berries, spices and a fresh, appetising flavour make it an attractive wine.
Region of Origin
Criadores de Rioja
Type of Closure
- The grapes are hand harvested in September. The grapes are cold macerated for a short time in stainless steel tanks, followed by alcoholic fermentation below 26 degrees with light pump overs. Full malolactic fermentation also occurs following alcoholic fermentation.
- Criadores de Rioja typifies 21st century Rioja in its careful balancing of tradition and innovation. The winery was established in 2000 with a view to modernize the production of Rioja wines whilst working with the scores of small, top local growers. It produces modern-style wines using state-of-the-art equipment in a fabulously well-equipped all-singing, all-dancing stainless steel winery.
- The vines are grown in the Rioja central region in the villages of Alberite and Villamediana. The vineyards cover over 100 hectares. The vines are both trellised trained and the traditional bush vines. Planting density of the vineyard is 3000-3500 vines/hectare on soils comprised of gravel and sand.
- This wine can be drunk now but will further improve if carefully stored for up to 2 years
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Product of Spain
Name and address
- Criadores De Rioja S.L.,
- Criadores De Rioja S.L.,
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
75 Centilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019