Hedrin All In One Shampoo 100Ml
- All in One Shampoo
- Deal with every phase of head lice, with Hedrin:
- Post Treatment
- Now treating head lice can be as fuss-free as a hair wash. Just use Hedrin® All in One Shampoo during your normal bath time routine. Hedrin Shampoo has been shown to kill lice in ten minutes. What's more, it makes louse egg (nit) removal easy; it's more than twice as effective as combing alone, and it leaves hair clean and fresh. A further check should be carried out one week after application to make sure that no lice or eggs have managed to escape treatment. If any live lice are discovered then the shampoo can be re-applied. Hedrin® All in One Shampoo is pesticide-free, so you can use it whenever you need to. It's complete head lice treatment, without the drama.
- Kills head lice, removes eggs & cleans hair
- The complete treatment that fits into your batch time routine
- Works in 10 mins
- Comb included
- Treats up to 4x heads
- Easy to use
- Skin friendly
- No pesticides
- No nasty odour
- Allergy certified
- Pack size: 100ml
Isononyl Isononanoate, MIPA-Laureth Sulfate, Laureth-4, Cocamide DEA
Do not store above 30°C., Keep in original carton., Always replace bottle cap securely after use., Do not use after expiry date on carton flap., Use within 3 months of opening.
Preparation and Usage
- Important: Please read all information provided on the carton carefully before use. Retain carton for future reference. There is no leaflet insert.
- 1 Adults and children over 1 year: Apply all in one shampoo to dry hair, from root to tip
- 2 Leave for 10 minutes
- 3 Wet hair to make a lather
- 4 Rinse out, leaving hair clean and healthy
- 5 Comb through a section at a time to remove lice and eggs (nits), sliding the comb provided from root to tip, making sure that the hair runs through the base of the teeth of the comb
Name and address
- Thornton & Ross Ltd.,
- HD7 5QH,
- Thornton & Ross Ltd.,
- HD7 5QH,
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 1
PRECAUTIONS: For external use only on hair and scalp. Use under adult supervision. Do not use on children under 1 year. Do not use on skin that is damaged, infected or bleeding. Do not swallow. If accidentally swallowed, seek immediate medical advice and take the pack with you to show which product has been swallowed. Avoid contact with the eyes. If accidentally introduced into the eyes, flush with plenty of water. If irritation persists, seek medical advice. Do not use if sensitive to any of the ingredients. Stop use if skin irritation or rash occurs during use. Wash skin with soap and water and seek medical advice. Use during pregnancy or breastfeeding is unlikely to have any ill effects when used as directed. If unsure, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. If you notice these or any other side effects, speak to your healthcare practitioner, they will tell you what to do. Baths, shower cubicles, etc., may become slippery when using the shampoo. Wash any residues away with detergent and warm water. Formulated with non-volatile ingredients, however, observe normal safety precautions and always keep hair away from naked flames.
100 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016