- Pampers Pure Protection nappies help protect your baby’s delicate skin - crafted with materials that contain premium cotton, soft plant-based fibres, and other thoughtfully selected materials.
- 0% perfume, chlorine bleaching and latex (natural rubber latex), and 100% Pampers Dryness - they're hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested for your baby's delicate skin. Because your baby deserves skin-loving care without compromise, Pampers Pure Protection delivers up to 12 hours of Pampers dryness. They have features you and your baby will love, like adorable prints and Pampers’ reassuring Wetness Indicator. And Pampers Pure Protection nappies are made with 100% certified renewable electricity and responsibly sourced fluff pulp. Use with Pampers wipes.
- Nappies contain premium cotton soft plant-based fibres, and other thoughtfully selected materials
- Made without perfume, natural rubber latex, chlorine bleaching and all EU 26 allergens. Pampers Pure Protection is also made without lotion
- Up to 12 hours of Pampers dryness
- Pampers Pure Protection nappies are hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested
- Designed with adorable prints and Pampers reassuring Wetness Indicator
- Made with 100% certified renewable electricity and responsibly sourced fluff pulp
- Want to know more about the components Pampers uses? Visit pampers.co.uk, pampers.ie
- Quantity: 39
- Nappy Size: 4kg- 8kg
- Procter & Gamble UK
- KT13 0XP
- United Kingdom
- (UK) 0800 328 328 1
- (IE) 1800 535 124
- Question? Give us a ring or send us a mail.
To avoid danger of suffocation and/or strangulation, keep all packaging material away from babies and children.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019