- Energy1363kJ 325kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1867kJ / 445kcal
- Vanilla flavour cake mix, white icing powder mix, red sugar paste, black writing icing and coloured sugar decorations. Fairy cake cases included.
- Tesco Christmas Unicorn Fairy Cake Kit Almost everything you need for magical vanilla fairy cakes With festive sprinkles
- With Festive Sprinkles Just Add Milk Egg & Butter
- Pack size: 295G
INGREDIENTS: Icing Sugar, Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin], Sugar, Wheat Starch, Glucose Syrup, Palm Oil, Water, Rapeseed Oil, Baking Powder [Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin]], Humectants (Sorbitol, Glycerine), Colours (Vegetable Carbon, Carotenes, Titanium Dioxide, Anthocyanins), Flavouring, Salt, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Dried Egg White, Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Fruit and Vegetable Concentrates [Spirulina, Safflower, Radish, Lemon, Blackcurrant], Coconut Oil, Glazing Agent (Shellac).
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Once prepared, store in an airtight container and consume within 2 days.
Packed in the U.K.
Preparation and Usage
Adult Supervision Recommended
Cooking time: 12 minutes
Makes: 6 fairy cakes
You will need:
For fairy cakes: 1 medium egg, 40g melted unsalted butter, 10ml (2tsp) milk, icing sugar for dusting, muffin trays
For icing: 60g softened unsalted butter, 5ml (1tsp) milk
1. Preheat the oven to 180???C/Fan 160???C/Gas mark 4.
2. Empty the sachet of cake mix into a mixing bowl, add the egg, 40g of melted butter and 10ml of milk.
3. Beat the mixture for 3 minutes, place the fairy cake cases into a muffin tin then divide the mixture equally between the 6 paper cases.
4. Bake in the centre of the preheated oven for 12 minutes.
5. Once baked, remove from the oven and cool on a cooling rack.
6. Empty the icing mix into a mixing bowl, add 60g softened butter and 5ml of milk.
7. Bring the mixture together then beat until smooth and light.
8. Carefully ice the top of the fairy cakes using a knife or a small pallet knife.
9. Sprinkle the 100's & 1000's on the top section of the cakes.
10. Unwrap the sugar paste and knead on a clean surface until pliable.
11. Using a small amount of icing sugar for dusting, roll out the sugar paste into 6 thin sausage, fold them in two and twist them to make the horns of the unicorn.
12. Flatten the base of each horn and push them into the top of each cake.
14. Finish off by piping the eyes using the black writing icing.
Number of uses
- Warning: Product contains inedible components which may pose a choking hazard..
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One fairy cake (73g)|
|Energy||1867kJ / 445kcal||1363kJ / 325kcal|
Warning: Product contains inedible components which may pose a choking hazard..
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021