- XPRT FOR MEN triple blade razor and refill cartridges.
- XPRT FOR MEN Triple Blade Razor has been engineered to deliver a close, smooth and high quality shave. With: Pivoting head that adjusts to your contours, for better control. Lubricating gel with Aloe Vera & Vitamin E for a soft shave, suitable for sensitive skin. Skin Guard System to prepare the skin for a close and comfortable shave. Comfort coated blade edge for longer lasting blades. Anti clog cartridge to quickly rinse clean. Dermatologically tested. Cartridges fit XPRT FOR MEN Triple Blade, Tesco Advanced Performance Triple Blade and all Mach3® handles.* *This product is not manufactured or distributed by The Gillette Company LLC, owner of the registered trademark Mach3.®
- ultra glide blades anti clog cartridge lubricating gel
- XPRT FOR MEN TRIPLE BLADE RAZOR AND REFILL CARTRIDGES have been engineered to deliver a close, smooth and high quality shave. Suitable for sensitive skin. Dermatologically tested. - pivoting head that adjusts to your contours, for better control. - lubricating gel with Aloe Vera & Vitamin E for a soft shave. - skin Guard System to prepare the skin for a close and comfortable shave. - comfort coated blade edge for longer lasting blades. - quick rinse anti-clog cartridge. For use with XPRT FOR MEN Triple Blade Cartridges.
- 3 Blades
- Ultra-glide blades
- Anti-clog cartridges
- Lubrication gel
- Pivoting head
- Skin guard system
Produced in the USA, Packed in the Czech Republic
Preparation and Usage
- * To change cartridges: push handle button forward to release. * Use with XPRT FOR MEN Shaving Foam or Gel to soften the hairs for a smooth finish. * Change the cartridge when one or more of the gel pockets appear empty. * Rinse razor thoroughly in running water after use. * Allow to dry completely before storage.
- To complete your grooming routine try XPRT FOR MEN skin care range.
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
1 + 11
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020