- Energy1194kJ 283kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1004kJ / 238kcal
- Smoky fajita kit containing 8 wheat flour tortillas, tomato salsa and smoky seasoning.
- A TASTE OF MEXICO The right ingredients for an easy meal with smoky, mellow flavour
Wheat Flour Tortillas, Tomato Salsa, Smoky BBQ Seasoning .
Wheat Flour Tortillas contains: Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Rapeseed Oil, Stabilisers (Glycerol, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose), Wheat Gluten, Raising Agents (Diphosphates, Sodium Carbonates), Malic Acid, Emulsifier (Mono-and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Palm Oil, Preservative (Calcium Propionate).
Tomato Salsa contains: Tomato, Water, Onion, Tomato Paste, Green Pepper, Red Pepper, Sugar, Spirit Vinegar, Modified Maize Starch, Jalapeño Chilli, Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Garlic Purée, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Cumin, Coriander, Coriander Leaf, Flavouring, Black Pepper.
Smoky BBQ Seasoning contains: Maltodextrin, Tomato, Garlic, Potato Starch, Onion, Salt, Smoked Paprika, Cumin, Mushroom Extract, Black Pepper, Flavouring, Chipotle Chilli, Rapeseed Oil, Red Pepper, Anti-caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide), Jalapeño Chilli, Lovage, Rosemary Extract, Colour (Paprika Extract).
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool dry place., Tortillas and Salsa - Once opened re-seal, refrigerate and consume within 3 days., Seasoning - Once opened re-seal, store in a cool, dry place and use within 3 days.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Do not reheat.
- To prepare fajitas you require: 1 Tesco Smoky BBQ Fajita Kit;450g chicken breast fillets, cut into thin strips30ml (2 tbsp) Oil2 large mixed peppers, sliced1 large onion, sliced Additional garnish (optional):Soured creamGuacamoleGrated cheese Method:1. Heat the oil in a pan until hot. Add chicken and stir-fry over a medium heat until brown and thoroughly cooked. Add the seasoning and stir fry for another 2 minutes. 2. Add onion and peppers and cook for a further 3-4 minutes.3. Remove tortillas from the packaging and gently warm by microwaving on full power for 35 seconds (800W) / 30 seconds (900W) or by wrapping them in foil and placing on a baking tray in a pre-heated oven (150°C/Fan 130°C/Gas Mark 2) for 10 minutes.4. Spoon filling into the middle of a pre-heated tortilla, top with the salsa (plus additional garnish if desired).5. Wrap and serveTip: For a vegetarian option, swap the chicken for roasted sweet potato and mushrooms.Tip: Don't overfill your tortilla or it won't fold properly!
more than one country
Number of uses
- Tortillas packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||1004kJ / 238kcal||1194kJ / 283kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019