- Energy150kJ 35kcal
- 8 Plain Poppadoms
- Low fat poppadoms which when cooked in a microwave have the same great Sharwoods taste and crispiness.
- Have you tried... our Reduced Fat Tikka Masala and Korma Sauces
- Ready to microwave or fry
- Non fried
- High in fibre and protein
- Low in saturated fat and fat
- No artificial colours or preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 94g
- High in fibre
- High in protein
- Low in saturated fat
- Low fat
Black Chickpea Gram Flour, Water, Salt, Raising Agent (Calcium Oxide), Rice Flour, Sunflower Oil
- May contain Wheat
- May Contain: Wheat
Store in a cool, dry place., Best Before End: See side of carton
- Microwave (From Ambient): 1. Thoroughly wet both sides of a single poppadom with cold water and place on a large microwaveable plate.
- 2. Microwave on high for 1 minute.
- 3. The poppadom will expand and become crisp on cooling.
- These instructions are only given as a guide and are based on an 800W microwave. Appliances do vary so please adjust the cooking time accordingly.
- As an alternative poppadoms may be deep fried 1-2 at a time in very hot oil (200°C) holding under the oil for 2-3 seconds each, remove and drain on kitchen paper, cool and enjoy.
- (Fried poppoadoms energy values Per 100g: 2410kJ and 581 kcal)
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Product of India, packed in the U.K.
Number of uses
8 This pack contains 8 portions
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Not Recyclable Bag Recyclable Carton
Name and address
- Premier Foods,
- PO Box 216,
- OX9 0DU.
- For information call 0800 022 3390
- (ROI - 1800 93 2814)
- Or write to us at
- Freepost Premier Foods Consumer Relations
- ROI: Premier Foods Consumer Relations,
- PO Box 216,
- OX9 0DU.
94 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values (microwave cooked as per instructions on pack) Per 100g||(microwave cooked as per instructions on pack) Per poppadom (12g)|
|of which Saturates||0.2g||<0.1g|
|of which Sugars||0.9g||0.1g|
|This pack contains 8 portions||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016