- Energy645kJ 155kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy Typical Values as sold Per 100g
- A creamy Korma curry with tomatoes, coconut and onion.
- Prepared in small batches using a carefully selected blend of traditional recipes
- A creamy Korma curry created using a carefully selected blend of spices
- Chilli rating - 1
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 250g
Water, Cream (21%) (Milk), Tomatoes (20%), Sugar, Desiccated Coconut (4%), Onion (3%), Ginger Purée, Modified Maize Starch, Rapeseed Oil, Garlic Purée, Salt, Spices, Coconut Cream Powder (contains Milk), Garlic Powder, Rice Flour, Tomato Powder
- May also contain Mustard, Soya and Wheat
- May Contain: Mustard, Soya, Wheat
Store in a cool dry place., Once opened refrigerate & use within 3 days.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Product of the UK
Preparation and Usage
- Cooking Instructions
- 1. Dice chicken breasts (300g) and gently fry in a little oil for 3-5 minutes until browned.
- 2. Add the sauce and simmer gently for 3 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Please ensure all food is thoroughly cooked and piping hot throughout before servings.
- Serves 2
- Serve with Sharwood's flame-baked naans and mango chutney
- Why not try with fish or mixed vegetables
Number of uses
2 This pouch contains 2 portions
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Not Recyclable Pouch
Name and address
- Premier Foods,
- PO Box 216,
- OX9 0DU.
- For information call 0800 022 3390 (ROI 1800 93 2814)
- Or write to us at Freepost Premier Foods Consumer Relations
- ROI: Premier Foods Consumer Relations,
- PO Box 216,
- OX9 0DU.
250 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values as sold Per 100g||as sold Per 1/2 pouch (125g) portion|
|of which Saturates||5.2g||6.5g|
|of which Sugars||6.2g||7.8g|
|This pouch contains 2 portions||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019