- Energy885kJ 209kcal
- Fine Egg Noodles
- Ready in 4 mins
- No artificial colours or preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 340g
Wheat Flour, Pasteurised Egg (4%), Salt, Acidity Regulator (Potassium Carbonate)
- May also contain Milk, Sesame and Soya
- May Contain: Milk, Sesame, Soya
Store in a cool, dry place
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Product of Belgium
Preparation and Usage
- Fine egg noodles are quick and easy and are a delicious alternative to rice or pasta.
- Just boil.
- Ready in 4 minutes then add the cooked noodles to your dish.
- 1. Allow 1 nest of noodles per person.
- 2. Plunge the noodles into a large pan of boiling water. Simmer for 4 minutes.
- 3. Drain well and toss in Light Soy Sauce.
- For best results, rinse in cold water, drain, then add to your stir-fry just before serving and toss all ingredients together.
- Serve with Sharwood's Prawn Crackers.
Number of uses
6 This pack contains approximately 6 portions
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Not Recyclable Packing
Name and address
- Premier Foods,
- PO Box 216,
- OX9 0DU.
- For more information call 0800 022 3390 (ROI - 1800 93 2814),
- Or write to us at
- Freepost Premier Foods Consumer Relations
- ROI: Premier Foods Consumer Relations,
- PO Box 216,
- OX9 0DU.
340 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g as sold||Per portion as prepared (145g)||% Reference Intake|
|of which Saturates||0.5g||0.3g||2%|
|of which Sugars||3.0g||1.7g||2%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)||-||-||-|
|This pack contains approximately 6 portions||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016