Tesco Coated Peanuts Cheese And Chilli Jam 200G
- Energy554kJ 133kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 2216.40kJ (532.00kcal)
- Roasted peanuts with a Cheddar cheese and chilli jam flavour potato and maize coating.
- OUR PROMISE We make every effort to ensure our products are of the best possible quality. That's why we are happy to refund or replace any Tesco product which doesn't live up to your expectations. Just ask any member of staff. This does not affect your statutory rights. For more information please visit tesco.com We are here to help: Freephone 0800 50 55 55, Mon Sat, 9am 6pm
INGREDIENTS: Peanut (44%), Rapeseed Oil, Potato Starch, Modified Maize Starch, Maize Starch, Sugar (Caster Sugar, Sugar), Milk Sugar, Salt, Modified Tapioca Starch, Wheat Starch, Rice Flour, Garlic Powder, Water, Thickener (Acacia), Onion Powder, Dried Cheddar Cheese(Milk, Acidity Regulator (Sodium Citrate), Salt, Starter Culture, Vegetarian Rennet), Dried Whole Milk, Bell Pepper, Anti-caking Agent (Tricalcium Phosphate, Silicon Dioxide), Yeast Extract, Chilli Powder, Flavouring, Colours (Paprika Extract, Curcumin), Cumin, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Chilli Extract, Carrier (Rapeseed Oil)
- May contain almond, brazil nut, cashew, hazelnut, macademia nut, pecan, pistachio and walnut. Also, may contain other nuts. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool, dry place., Once opened, store in an airtight container.
Number of uses
- Warning: Not suitable for small children who can choke on nuts.Packaged in a protective atmosphere.Caution: This product may occasionally contain small fragments of shell.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/8 of a bag (25g)|
|Energy||2216.40kJ (532.00kcal)||554.10kJ (133.00kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016