- Energy538kJ 129kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 2151kJ / 516kcal
- Camembert cheese and rosemary flavour potato crisps.
- Hand cooked crisps Our experts in Devon work closely with local farmers to select the variety of British potato that give just the right crunch. Each potato is carefully sliced and fried in small batches under the watchful eye of specially trained fryers. They stir each batch gently, select the best crisps, then tumble them carefully in seasoning for a perfectly even coating.
INGREDIENTS: Potato, Sunflower Oil, Buttermilk Powder, Cheese Powder (Milk), Salt, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Yeast Extract Powder, Flavouring, Parsley, Nutmeg, Rosemary, White Pepper, Camembert Full Fat Soft Cheese Powder (Milk).
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool dry place.
Number of uses
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/6 of a pack (25g)|
|Energy||2151kJ / 516kcal||538kJ / 129kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019